The Columbus Free Clinic
The Columbus Free Clinic is a free walk-in clinic that provides on-going care for the greater Columbus community.
Hours: Thursday evenings, signup required. (How To Be Seen)
Some of the Primary Care Health Care Services Include:
- Diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or health care concern
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding health care issues and concerns
- This clinic is unable to provide immunizations, STD testing, TB testing, dental care, or prenatal care.
For information about receiving care that is not offered by the Columbus Free Clinic, see Resources and Hotlines.
Specialists at the CFC
Specialty care, including gynecology, orthopedics, and dermatology, is available at the Columbus Free Clinic. These specialty visits are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and are scheduled only with the approval of a primary care physician at the Columbus Free Clinic. Please follow the procedures listed in How To Be Seen to arrange your initial primary care physician visit.
Testing results are called back on Thursday evenings. You will not receive a call if your results are normal. If you would like to receive your results please call (614) 404-8417 between 5-9pm on Thursday nights.
Support the CFC
The Columbus Free Clinic is a vital part of healthcare network for the greater Columbus community, providing free walk-in care. Donations are welcome. For more information on how to donate to the CFC, please visit the "How Can I Help" section.